Recycled Asphalt Millings in Orange Springs, Florida
An asphalt driveway or parking lot doesn't last forever, but a recycled asphalt millings driveway or parking lot will. Duval Paving, LLC has been providing Orange Springs Florida area residents and business owners recycled asphalt millings as an alternative option to use for their driveway or parking lot.
NO Stand Alone Millings Services
We Only Deliver Millings As Part of a Complete Paving Service
Free Millings Service Quote
Duval Paving, LLC has the skilled technicians, heavy equipment, and superior customer service to allow your decision making process and paving project to be flawless. When you're ready for your consultation on recycled asphalt millings for your project, give us a call at (904) 201-2161. We'll be happy to answer any and all questions you may have and provide you with a free estimate.
Why choose recycled asphalt millings?
- Environmentally Friendly - Asphalt isn't biodegradable and ends up sitting in landfills. Our ability to reuse old asphalt to construction new driveways and parking lots helps keep our addition to landfills low. Creating new asphalt also causing pollution. By reusing old asphalt, we're reducing the need for new asphalt, thereby, adding fewer pollutants to our environment.
- Durable - Asphalt millings can withstand any type of weather, hot, cold, humid, and even extreme winters.
- Maintenance Free - Asphalt millings don't require resurfacing, resealing, or replacement.
- Affordable - Being able to use existing asphalt drastically reduces the cost of raw materials.
- Aesthetic - Once your project is complete, a driveway or parking lot constructed from recycled asphalt millings can be quite beautiful, adding to the curb appeal of your property.
Why choose Duval Paving, LLC?
- Highly trained and skilled
- Superior quality products
- Great customer service
- Outstanding price
For more information on recycled asphalt millings or for a free quote for your Orange Springs area home or business, call Duval Paving, LLC at (904) 201-2161.
Call for FREE Recycled Asphalt Millings Quote
Dial Area Code first please.